Open Daily, daylight until dusk, self-guided tours. Admission is free.
In 1867, an acre of land was donated as a resting place for Southern soldiers. A year later more than 250 fallen soldiers had been laid to rest here. The Virginia General Assembly granted an appropriation to the Ladies Memorial Association to fund a red sandstone monument. It was dedicated in 1889 by General W.H.F. Lee, Robert E. Lee’s son. The cemetery is located on Center Street south of Grant Avenue and is included on the map of the Old Town driving our available online (link) and at the Historic Manassas Visitor Center.