KO Distilling’s Spirited Black Friday Celebration
November 29, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm| Free
Calling all spirit lovers! After your Thanksgiving celebrations and early morning Black Friday shopping, be sure to visit KO Distilling to celebrate the season and enjoy 20% off all spirits and merchandise.
Sip on hot spiked cider, a maple bourbon eggnog, a jingle gin and tonic, and more holiday cocktails in KO Distilling’s welcoming tasting room, or see how spirits are made by taking a distillery tour.
Enjoy a glass of local wine from Philip Carter Winery or beer from Tucked Away Brewing in our heated tent while you listen to live music and snack on Popcorn Monkey’s delicious creations or the Frenchman Food Truck’s fantastic meals. If you’re looking to do gift shopping, we’ll have brand new shirt designs, challenge coins, candles from Shining Sol and Calico Jack’s, engraved glassware, flasks, and more. Gift bags are available on site.
Spirited Black Friday Attractions
- 20% Off Bare Knuckle Whiskeys and Battle Standard 142 Gins
- 20% Off all KO merchandise
- Live music by The Sages and ZacQuintana
- Seasonal KO Distilling cocktails
- Tucked Away Brewing Company
- Philip Carter Winery
- The Frenchman Food Truck
- Popcorn Monkey
- Distillery tours on the hour
- Toys for Tots Donation Box – bring a toy to be entered in a raffle! Winners will be notified on Small Business Saturday.
- Games, such as Rock ‘em Sock ‘em Robots and Cornhole
Rain or Shine
Although we allow children accompanied by an adult to visit the distillery, all attendees must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or consume spirits. Bottle sales are for off-site consumption only, and all imbibers will be carded.
Remember to DrinKO Responsibly!