Another new month..time to celebrate First Friday! Come out and enjoy the shops and restaurants in Historic Downtown Manassas. Don’t forget…in August we celebrate the DOG Days of Summer. Bring out your dog for a fun evening.
Meet our Fire and Rescue Department
- The Things I Love – (Puppy Parade & Pageant, bandanna’s, & healing <3s Rescue will have dogs for adoption!)
- The Lemonade Bakery (Homemade puppy treats)
- Old town Veterinary Clinic (‘Ask A Vet’ about any concerns you have with your fur baby)
- Shining Sol– Custom K9 Candles! Doggie Paw Melts!
- Popcorn Monkey– (Samples of Cajun popcorn & Doggy Drool Soda Pop)
- Bad Wolf Brewing Company (Happy Hour pricing & Specials, Center St & Kao Circle locations)
- Fairfax County Animal Shelter (Will have dogs that are available for adoption)
- Prospero’s Books (Will provide dog treats and water outside for your puppies)
- Creative Brush– ‘Dueling Brushes’. (Artists painting on the street.)
- Center for the Arts– (Woodcut and Print Demonstration with Max-Karl Winkler)
- Scatter Seeds– (Treats for the Puppies!)
- Bedrock Yoga– (Artist painting portraits of your puppies, as well as treats & water!)
- Calico Jacks– (Complementary wine tasting set up by Winery at La Grange, as well as water & treats for your pups!)
- Peace of Mind K9– Former Manassas City Police officer, Heather Munsterman, & her K9/partner Killian, will be set up in front of Old Town Man Cave. They offer dog training & confidential narcotic detection services.
- Allyssa Bryn/Jitterbug– (Will have water & treats for your puppies!)
- Rising Phoenix/Paws-N-Play– (Advice on holistic healing for your animals!)
- Totally Vintage– Artist being brought in for donations, Stock the Shelter, & More.
We’ll also be bringing in dog rescues, trainers, groomers, & so much more! Can’t wait to make this the best First Friday yet!