Event Vendor Information
- A layout of the event is provided to all accepted vendors 1-2 weeks before the event. We try to accommodate as many location requests as possible. However, any issues with location in the festival footprint must be addressed before the event.
- All food vendors must provide the necessary health department certification. Food vendors are invited to participate in our events, however, if you’d like to be considered, please send along information regarding your menu and business to our Events Coordinator
- All vendors must be prepared to be inspected by the City of Manassas Fire Marshal and must comply with any requests made by the Fire Marshal.
- If you are a crafter or artisan, and you do not have liability insurance, please complete this waiver.
Those who meet the qualifications and are interested in applying to participate in one of our events in 2019 can find the necessary information below as it becomes available. All applications will be up no later than February 2019.
One Love: Celebration of Life with the Arts – April 26 – 28, 2019
One Love is a multi-day/multi-media art event that is a celebration of life and our diverse artistic community. The event is to educate and bring awareness to suicide prevention within the greater community and give artists a platform to perform, share and leverage their art to the betterment of the community and to inspire hope.
Activities will include:
- Panels & Workshops about Artistic Craft, Entrepreneurship, and more
- Panels & Workshops geared toward educating the community about suicide awareness/prevention and the resources available to encourage life and hope
- Celebration of Life Juried Art Show featuring cash prizes
- 3-Day Marketplace featuring multiple genres of art and artistic excellence
- Life Performances of Music, Spoken Word, Visual Art, Sculpture, Dance and Drama
- And much more to be announced!
Heritage Railway Festival – June 1, 2019
A family celebration of Manassas’ rich railway history, attracting over 30,000 people. Model railroad displays, Virginia Railway Express excursions, vendors of railroad history and memorabilia, live professional and local entertainment, rides, games, and activities.
The Manassas Steins, Wines & Spirits Festival is a unique opportunity to sample your choice of beverage while listening to live music at the Manassas Museum in Historic Downtown Manassas. Taste local craft beers, farm wines, and distilled spirits; all while enjoying great food from some of the best food vendors in northern VA. Taster tickets include admission for one (21+) and 8 tickets for tasting, beer, wine or spirits. Additional tasting tickets may be purchased. Non-taster tickets get you admission for one (13+) into the festival to listen to the live bands.